Hi there! I love making complex things simple and fun. That’s why I created these awesome free checklist forms for your equipment pre-starts.
I use my industry expertise and graphic design skills to make:
- work instructions for alumina refineries;
- procedures for vaccine management;
- maps for coal mines;
- pocket books for wind farms;
- risk assessments for food management;
- reference fridge magnets for waste management;
- safety awareness campaigns;
- and so much more.
But I also like to spice things up with some creative ways to communicate, educate or reinforce a message. You can use signage, stickers, clothing, email signatures, coffee cups, PA announcements, on-hold music, car decals, lunchroom TV ads, bags, frisbees and t-shirts.
Do you need that training course?
On a related note, before you start work on some training course do an Action mapping process. You might just find that a well-designed job aid could be all your learners need.